Africa Training Institute is pleased to announce an International Diploma in Humanitarian Assistance Course. This is both an online and Distance Learning Course, which starts 1st of every month.
Overall Course Overview
The International Diploma in Humanitarian Assistance (IDHA) is crafted to addresses a wide Spectrum of practices involved in Humanitarian Programmes. Learners shall be equipped with relevant skills and knowledge to run and manage Humanitarian Programmes in a More Sustainable and Efficient Manner…
By the end of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Equip Humanitarian workers with knowledge on how to handle humanitarian crises like refugees and internationally displaced people in emergency settings.
- To work effectively in a team set up in cases of conflict and disaster.
- Be able to facilitate dialogue and cooperation among humanitarian workers.
- Put into practice best in humanitarian assistance.
- Identify ways in which humanitarian agencies/ workers can prepare and prevent emergency situations.
The Following are the Key Thematic Areas Participants Will Cover:
Global Humanitarian Practices
Humanitarian Responses among others
Minimum Entry Requirements
Common regulations governing Post-Graduate Diplomas shall be applicable
The following shall be eligible for admission
- Holders of a Bachelor's Degree from a recognizable University
- Holders of an equivalent qualification from any other recognizable Institution
- The Entire Duration is 6 Months (24 Weeks)
- Candidates shall be expected to submit 10 Assignments (Continuous Assessment Tests) that account to 70% of their Final Grade, and a Project Paper at the tail end of the course which accounts to 30% of their Final Grade.
Mode of Delivery
Online / Distance Learning
Cost of the Course
USD 1 000
Applicants should fill out a detailed Application form and send it back via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Course Contact
The Academics Manager,
Africa Training Institute Studies (ATI)
Learn New Skills For an Evolving World
Learn at your own pace, with flexible and personalised training courses designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.